You will feel welcome from the moment you pull into the parking lot. Our guest impressions team will greet you and help you into the building, point you in the right direction, and answer any questions you may have.
If you have kids, feel free to check out their rooms and stop by the Cornerstone booth so we can help you check them in for safety and security purposes. Then, hang out, relax, meet new friends, and prepare your heart for worship.
Also, after the service, stop back by the Cornerstone booth for a free gift - our way of saying thanks and welcome to the family.
- What is worship like?
- You can expect to hear contemporary worship music with the occassional hymn.
- What about my kids?
- Kids 0-Pre-K can plug-in to our Cornerstone Littles classes where they will be loved on as they are taught about the love that God has for them!
- Where do I park?
- Please park in the parking lot closest to the building. If our parking lot is full, feel free to park directly across the street in the San Jacinto College Library Parking lot.
- What do I wear?
- We don't care, as long as you wear something! Dress on any Sunday will range from short and flip flops to nice jeans with a button shirt and even the occassional suit.
- How can I get connected?
- Send us an email or connect with us below!